LOCATION: Larbert JOB TYPE: Full time WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: N/A
Using agreed planning processes, systems and databases, undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised training delivery plans for the Workforce Development Centres or Central Functions.
About the role (External)
· Liaison with external providers to confirm planning and procurement arrangements in line with delivery business plan.
· Responsible for managing records of expenditure on external suppliers and Purchase Order process is followed and records are complete.
· Provide liaison with central training administration team to provide seamless planning, booking and administration service to customers.
. Support the production of data for customer reports.
· Support the Workforce Development Centre Manager in the development of the training delivery plan, including regular measurement of adherence to plan.
· Provide proactive input into the development of enhanced service to customers to the Workforce Development Centre Manager and to manage relationship with centralised administration team in HR Shared Services.
Job skills, experience and qualifications Essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
· Understanding of the competence management system